- All prices are inclusive of VAT
- Artwork is subject to final availability check. Should the artwork not be available, a full refund will be issued
- Delivery is free of charge to all major cities and towns in South Africa with our logistic partner – Time-freight (please read their T’s and C’s on their website). Parcels will be insured by an independent insurance agent. (The gallery cannot be held liable for any damage or loss, and the proper procedure must be followed by the client in case of damage or loss to ensure a successful claim.) Delivery will take 4-7 working days after payment of artwork has cleared. Regular updates will be sent via e-mail until delivery.
- The client can return the work within 7 days should it not be a suitable acquisition, at a full refund. Return of the packaged work will be for the charge of the client. Full refund will only be paid if work is returned in original packaging properly packaged.
- All images are copyrighted and the intellectual property of the artwork remains that of the artist.
- Terms for down payment of artwork can be arranged. Contact the gallery by email for more details.
Rossouw Modern shall take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of users. For the purpose of this clause, “personal information” shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA). The PAIA may be downloaded from: http://www.polity.org.za/attachment.php?aa_id=3569
- Payment options accepted
Payment may be made via Visa and MasterCard
- Card acquiring and security
Card transactions will be acquired for Rossouw Modern via PayGate (Pty) Ltd who are the approved payment gateway for all South African Acquiring Banks. PayGate uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no Card details are stored on the website. Users may go to www.paygate.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy.
- Customer details separate from card details
Customer details will be stored by Rossouw Modern separately from card details which are entered by the client on PayGate’s secure site. For more detail on PayGate refer to www.paygate.co.za.
- Merchant Outlet country and transaction currency
The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction currency is South African Rand (ZAR)
Rossouw Modern takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including sale of goods and services sold on this website, customer service and support, dispute resolution and delivery of goods.
- Country of domicile
This website is governed by the laws of South Africa and Rossouw Modern chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature.